Our Antique Wooden Ladders turn into a Ceiling Mount Ladder Wine Rack.
Think how handy it will be to have your wine glasses hanging from your wine rack just like your favorite bar. Our craftsmen cut two rung ladders to hold two wine bottles and three rung ladders to hold four bottles. They shape the racks for the bottles and the stemware by hand, then weld the parts together.
This ladder listing is for the 2 Rung Ceiling Mounted Wine Rack, crafted from 15" - 17" wide ladders. The picture previews a hanging Wine Rack that is only 16 inches wide and 24 inches long. The chain will attach above the rack on your ceiling with two feet of chain from each corner. If your ceiling area needs longer chain, let us know. We offer extra chain at $2 per foot.
Ceiling Mount Ladder Wine Rack - 2 Bottles & Stemware
Approx. 15" Wide x 24" Long
- Approximate length: Two feet
- Width: 15 inches to 17 inches
- Decorative uses only (not suitable as a step ladder)
Customer Review (this or similar item):
“Love this and it is PERFECT for the space!!!"
"As advertized, these ladders are great."
Ceiling Mounted Wine Racks:
- Creates a unique atmosphere by hanging bottles overhead
- Fit your wall stud or basement joists spacing with included metal strapping
- Add decor and storage over a buffet, kitchen island or bar
- Customize the colors toward your antique, rustic or shabby themes
This style wine rack can hang over your island in your kitchen or in your bar area. Place it in a Dining Room above a buffet as you see in our pictures or in your Kitchen. This rack needs to screw into your studs or joists. The metal strapping will come unattached, so you can modify it for the same spacing as your studs.