Email or call us 866-514-2733
to see if your order qualifies for combined shipping.
Welcome to A Rustic Garden. Offering Rustic Iron Accents for your home and gardens. We are a family owned business located in middle Illinois specializing in unique and hard-to-find rustic decor. You know what else is hard to find? An eCommerce website that still answers the telephone. We are here to help you with your order.
8:00am - 4:00pm Central Time ... many times much later than 4:00 so don't hesitate to call us.
Phone us toll free
fax - 217-773-3782
A Rustic Garden
854 975 N Ave.
Mt. Sterling IL 62353
We work with freight and logistics companies from USPS to FedEx to less-than-truckload third parties. Many of your purchases from us will be unique shipments, in size, shape and weights.
- Our smallest items we ship through the United States Postal Service.
- For our medium size to larger size items we ship through FedEx or UPS Ground. We can not ship Ground items to a Post Office Box so we require your complete address for these orders. The drivers will be instructed to deliver without a signature from you.
- Larger, heavier items need to ship through a freight company and will deliver by a large tractor trailer. They usually park on the street and offer curb deliveries only. Normally they have a lift gate to drop the order to the ground and move it to the side.
- Business Deliveries - To be classed as a business you need to keep hours and be located in a business district. They will not call for an appointment so someone needs to be there during business hours to sign for it or there will be redelivery fees.
- Residential - The trucks deliver right to your home. The shipper will call you to give you a window of time when the truck will arrive. An adult needs to be home to inspect and sign for the shipment. If you miss the delivery on first attempt, redelivery fees will apply.
- Any damage needs to be noted on the Freight Driver's Paperwork before the driver leaves. If you can not see all the items they are considered concealed. Please note on the paperwork when you sign "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION".
SEE SHIPPING COST AT CHECKOUT
We strive to provide the most affordable and economical shipping on every order. Often on orders with multiple items shipping can be combined although our shipping calculator does not always reflect this. Please feel free to email or call us at 866-514-2733 to see if your order qualifies for combined shipping.
page for more information.
We understand that sometimes it is necessary to return an item that you purchase from us because it does not fit your needs. You'll have 30 days to return items to A Rustic Garden and please give us a call to make it right.
A Rustic Garden limits your return payments to the cost of the items only. No shipping costs will be refunded. Items need to be returned at buyer's expense in original condition before refunds are made.
25 percent re-stocking fees may be applied to orders with custom cutting or welding. Items that are painted or take extensive amount of time to process to insure safe deliveries will also be subject to 25% re-stocking fees.
NO PART OF THE SELLING PRICE WILL BE REFUNDED IF:
- A customer puts a deposit on an item to hold it.
- A customer delays shipments for a later delivery date after paying in full.
- A customer breaks up the cost of the item in multiple payments whether part or all of the item has been paid.
- In the event that an item arrives damaged from the transit, you will have 10 days from the time of delivery to report the damage to us with photos to document. We will always stand behind our products and replace or repair any items damaged during shipping.
Meet A Rustic Garden Owners
A Rustic Garden is a family owned business started by Susan Ingram in 1999. Susan's interest has always been country antiques. A business contact advised her to sell wrought iron garden art, fencing and planters on the internet. It was a "hard sell" to convince her to move to new products so the primitive rustic garden decor was the best fit.
The business has continued positively with years of growth since then. In 2006, Susan's son Garrett came on board. His expertise is evident in the fencing product line. If you ask it for an adjustment or need a matching driveway gate his answer is "YES WE CAN". He is the head of A Rustic Garden now determined to work to get each customer exactly what they want.
Need to talk to us? Just Call 866 514 2733
Sales Tax Charged to Illinois Shipments
6.50% sales tax will be added to orders shipped to IL. All other shipments will be processed without adding any sales tax.